I’m hosting a special conference call to celebrate Darwin’s 200th birthday this Thursday, February 12 by phone.
Spots are limited and going very quickly.
You must register tonight for this free seminar or spots will be gone.
Go here to register:
These are the speakers:
– Dr. George Amato, American Museum of Natural History
– Professor Andrew Baker, Columbia; Director, Coral Research Lab
– Professor Rodolfo Dirzo at Stanford
– Professor John Dowling at Harvard
– Dr. John Durant, MIT Museum
– Professor Paul Olsen, Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory, Columbia University
– Professor Hidde Ploegh, Whitehead Institute, MIT
– Professor Peter Raven at Washington University, President Missouri Botanical Garden
– John Rennie, Editor-in-Chief, Scientific American
– Professor Jonathan Weiner, Columbia (author “Beak of the Finch”)